Resettable Manual Call Point (with short-circuit isolator) for algorithmic addressable detection systems.
It has a LED that lights up when the call point is manually triggered (alarm), as well as showing a yellow tab on the
lower side of the activation face. A single flash shows communication with the control panel.
It is easy to reset through activation of the yellow button sited in the front face by means of a screwdriver.
• Easily resettable call point by pushing yellow button on the front side.
• Transparent protector cover to avoid accidental false alarms.
• Self-identified element in the fire detection algorithmic and addressable.
• Communication with the control panel is indicated by a single flash of the LED.
• Immediate visual recognition of alarm status by the permanent activation of the LED, and the trigger of the yellow tab on the lower side of the activation face.
• According to EN 54-11 Standard, and CE mark according to the European Regulation of Construction Products (UE) N°305/2011.
We here to help in anything you
need. Call us on below number.