Algorithmic addressable heat sensor for fire detection. The A30XTA sensor is based on the physical properties of a NTC. The variation of the electrical features of the NTC thermistor due to variation of room temperature makes it suitable for a heat sensor.
The A30XTA is capable of registering absolute temperatures (heat sensor) but also temperature rises (rise of heat
The heat rate function allows detect a fire in the first phases of its growth. If it is very slow, the sensor is activated when temperature reaches 55ºC.
• Low section, total height less than 45 mm (including the base).
• Available with high base for electrical conduit of 20 mm.
• Alarm with two red LED, which makes easier the identification from any direction (360º).
• Possibility to connect a remote action indicator.
• Easy connection, without polarity.
• A single flash of LED indicators shows communication with the control panel, and alarm status with LED on.
• Detector and base with easy installation, interchangeable with the entire of range A30X, and manufactured in white heat-resistant ABS.
• According to EN 54 part 5 class A2R (sensors with heat rise function), and CE mark according to the European Regulation of Construction Products (UE) N°305/2011.
We here to help in anything you
need. Call us on below number.